Saturday 29 September 2012

Me and I

Me:
Am I stupid? Am I an idiot?

I:
You're not stupid baby. You're not even an idiot. You're just a boy.

Me:
A boy? I shouldn't be a boy anymore. I should be a man.

I:
Now, you've realised that you're no longer a boy. So what should you do?

Me:
What should I do? I'm clueless of everything. Clueless of everything in my life! What should I do?

I:
That's why I told you that you're a boy.

Me:
Fuck you! Why do you keep calling me a boy again and again?

I:
You're a boy because you're still clueless of everything in your life. But then you're curious and wondering who you really are.

Me:
Fuck!

I:
Baby, a kid always learns new things in his life. He's searching for the answers. He's doing experiments to learn. Life, it shows the kid what should he see and learn from it. The kid, moulds himself from what he has seen.

Me:
Urm.

I:
Live your life and learn from it. See what would you get from it. Then, it is you that mould your ownself.


Then Me leaves the mirror infront of him. THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment